The website of the week is one of my pages:
I quote this website for two reasons:
- It has a lot of great resources for elementary music educators.
- Many of these resources are free so that you do not need to recreate the wheel.
- The categories are listed at the top so you can easily explore.
- When finished, you can click right back to the top of the page.
- My newest free ebook in my Help! Series for elementary music educators using technology in the classroom will be out very soon. It is based around this specific page and includes free resources, lessons, and ideas for those utilizing technology in their elementary music classrooms.
Amy M. Burns is an elementary music educator, clinician, author, and musician. She currently works at Far Hills Country Day School in Far Hills, NJ teaching PreK through Grade 3 general music, grade 5 instrumental music, and grades 4-8 instrumental band. She is the author of Technology Integration in the Elementary Music Classroom, Help! I am an Elementary Music Teacher with a SMART Board, and Help! I am an Elementary Music Teacher with One or more iPads! She is also an author for Online Learning Exchange™ Interactive Music powered by Silver Burdett. She has given numerous presentations on integrating technology into the elementary music classroom as well as being a keynote speaker for music technology conferences in Texas, Indiana, St. Maarten, and Australia. She is the recipient of the 2005 TI:ME Teacher of the Year Award, the 2016 NJ Master Music Teacher Award, the 2016 NJ Governor’s Leader in Arts Education Award, and the 2017 Non-Public School Teacher of the Year Award. You can find out more about Amy at her website: amymburns.com