Amy Burns and I will be presenting a day-long workshop on Saturday, February 7th in Cobb County Georgia. This workshop focuses on iPad usage in the Elementary and Middle-school classrooms.
We will be posting materials from the workshop directly after the clinic concludes on this page including handouts, software reviewed and more.
In the mean-time, check out Amy’s new e-book: Help! I Am Elementary Teacher With One Or More iPads! -it’s a FREE download!
- iTUNES LINK: FIND IT HERE!
Also, check out some of the iOS apps that I’ve helped to develop for musicians:
- A.P.S. MusicMaster – All in one tool for musicians (iPhone)
- A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro – All in one tool for musicians (iPad)
- A.P.S. Tuning Trainer – Learn how to tune an instrument/ensemble (iALL)
- A.P.S. Tuner – Great, FREE, Tuner (iALL)
- A.P.S. Stopwatch – Great, Free, Advanced Stopwatch (iALL)