Last Updated on
- Finale main website
- Compare features of the various Finale family products
- Finale Version Comparison (Pre 2007-2011 -what’s new in the product for each new version…)
- Download a free finale demo (Mac or Windows)
- Buy Finale (Academic Price Discount)
- Find FREE finale music files from the Finale Showcase
- Finale Music Blog (official)
- Finale Support Forums (official)
- Finale Online User Manuals
- Finale Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheets)
- Free Finale reader (open and print .mus files)
- Dr. Tom Rudolph’s “Making the Most of Notation Software” Blog
- Free Instrumental Scores from IMSLP
- Free Choral Scores from the Choral Public Domain Library
- Get FREE classical MIDI files from Kunstderfuge.com (download 5 per day)
- Dr. Frank’s Finale Keyboard Shortcuts (PDF)
- Tom Carruth’s Finale Quick Start Guide (From SoundTree)
- Finale Keyboard Stickers
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D., is an industry innovator, educator, clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many music and education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator in higher education, he made the move into industry in 2018.
As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in many capacities during his tenure including Professor of music, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Associate/Assistant Chair of Music and Fine Arts, Director of Jazz Studies.
He finished his tenure at the college as the Director of Bands, where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Band, and various smaller ensembles. He continues to guest direct bands, consult with music programs, and adjudicate ensembles and programs today.
He has been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries.
He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, SBO, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications.
He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website: jpisano.com.