Last Updated on
- PDF Viewer and Annotator for Sheet Music, Scores, or anything PDF – includes multiple pens, highlighters, “stickies” and colors to use. It also allows you to export and import PDFs in a variety of ways including exporting via e-mail.
- Chromatic tuner with pitch pipe functionality – calibration options from 420-460 Hz.
- Audio Recorder and Player – record at three different qualities, e-mail your recordings, open and play any of your iPod library and play-lists directly from within the app.
- Metronome – multiple options including the ability to save five presents
- Timer/Stopwatch – great for recording timings of rehearsals, concerts, or individual tunes – also includes the ability to e-mail all of your recorded times via a formatted text-table
- Integrated Calendar – no need to go out of the app and back into it to access your iPad calendars
- Integrated Browser – you don’t have to close the app to get to the Internet – in addition, by using this browser, point your URL to any PDF and have the option to save it directly to the PDF annotator
- Glossaries – “scores” of great information for quick retrieval including, language translations, transposition information, guitar chords, instrument fingerings, and more
- A built-in, playable, circle of fifths instrument including major and minor chords
It truly is the “All-in-One” iPad tool for musicians!
Find a complete array of photos and more details about this very cool iPad music app here:
Find out more about the company behind this awesome iPad music app here:
View the user’s manual for this totally amazing iPad music app here:
A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Users Manual (ver. 1.0)
You can purchase A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro today directly from the Apple store:
A.P.S. Music Master Pro Apple Store Direct Link
I hope you all will shortly find this one of your MOST FAVORITE music tools!
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is an industry innovator, education clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator at Grove City College, he made the move into industry in 2018. As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in various roles over his tenure including the Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Assistant and Associate Chairs of Music and Music and Fine Arts, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Director of Jazz Studies, Stage Manager, and he finished his tenure as the Director of Bands where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Bands, and various small ensembles.
He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries. He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.
#biography #bio #josephmpisano #josephpisano #musiced #musiceducation #industryleader