Last Updated on
I am pleased to post my clinic materials from the Noteflight Clinic that I presented at the 2011 Michigan Music Conference. This was a hands-on clinic where I “walked” people through using the software. Please use the following links to access the materials.
The free version was covered extensively in the clinic, but I did make mention of the Crescendo, Studio, and Classroom Versions as well.
- Handout – MMC 2011 Noteflight Cilnic Handout [PDF] – Right-Click – Save-as
- Noteflight – Noteflight Quick Keys and Short Cuts [PDF] – Right-Click -Save-as
- Tutorial – Direct Link: Noteflight Materials [PDF] – Wiki @ CCARH.org
Noteflight Site Links:
- Studio – http://www.noteflight.com/info/learn_more_private
- Classroom/District – http://www.noteflight.com/info/learn_more_k12
- Crescendo – http://www.noteflight.com/info/learn_more_individual
- Manual – http://www.noteflight.com/info/help
- Overview of creating and sharing music with Noteflight
- Basic editing: note entry and modification
- Editing with Drag and Drop
- Advanced editing #1: Cut/Copy/Paste/Repeat, part and measure insertion, and other techniques
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is an industry innovator, education clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator at Grove City College, he made the move into industry in 2018. As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in various roles over his tenure including the Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Assistant and Associate Chairs of Music and Music and Fine Arts, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Director of Jazz Studies, Stage Manager, and he finished his tenure as the Director of Bands where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Bands, and various small ensembles.
He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries. He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.
#biography #bio #josephmpisano #josephpisano #musiced #musiceducation #industryleader