- Goodnight All! #
- Great telephone conversation with @tomwhitby about PLNs —We really do need to record and podcast these! conversations! :) #
- Just installed a new FILE-BASED Cache System on Buddypress at musicpln.org… Seems to be working…checking outside Tweet from inside to… #
- RT @MENC: Earn grad credit by attending a Music Ed Week academy: Choral, Instrumental, Gen Mus K-12 Tech & more http://bit.ly/dq3T95 #
- Lots of stuff to do today, I'll be working on the MusicPLN after noon (EDT). I #
- It's Out of the Bag the MusicPLN goes Alpha: Find out about it here: http://bit.ly/cbpxgS #fb #
- RT @MusicEdTech: @shawdave Come on Dave! Come to TI:ME this year! Com'on Dave I'll be there too! #
- TI:ME/OMEA 2011 Call for Proposals: LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: June 7, 2010 http://www.ti-me.org/2011ProposalForm_instructions.html #
- I'm getting real-time search results at TweetGrid http://tweetgrid.com/ #edchat #
- RT @DoremiGirl: RT @MrsBMG: RT @jackiegerstein: Ten Things You Need (But Don't Want) To Know About the BP Oil Spill http://bit.ly/aZqU5a #
- Rained all day yesterday… Guess I can't do all that "yard work" this morning! #
- I'm working on an issue with my website and twitter integration… This is a test… Only a test! :) #
- Out most of the day today… Will bet getting back into the groove tomorrow! #
- Out most of the day today… Will bet getting back into the grove tomorrow! #
- Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day and celebrated our freedoms and the "why" (U.S.)!!! #
- U.S.: Don't forget to remember those who died for our country tomorrow and thank a veteran! http://bit.ly/aqW7ll #
- RT @BizMusician: Today's Blog Post: NAMM descends on Washington to champion #MusicEd http://ow.ly/1RPii #MusEdChat #
- TweetDeck TIP: You can follow entire conversations between ppl by clicking the "in reply to" words at the bottom of tweet. #
- RT @MusicEdConsult: Use: Share these (http://tinyurl.com/243spz8) & other stories with ur admin. GREAT advocacy messages do not go wasted. #
- New Facebook Attack Be-wary! "hilarious video" #fb http://bit.ly/blt2Ag #
- RT @richardmccready: Eureka! I now have Pro Tools running with the Mix Window and Transport on my iPad, http://twitpic.com/1s80sq |Nice! #
- Busy day today… Mostly Outside work…. Parades on Memorial day! #
- RT @theresawhite:we will have a ton of music jobs in MI now that our retirement bill passed. 3 music teachers in my district alone!! #
- #FF My Big list of Music Educators to follow on Twitter: http://bit.ly/1zvJa1 #followfriday #
- What you Talikn' Bout'! Gary Coleman Dies at 42: http://bit.ly/cGDZUp Hat-tip: @clb1015 #
- #WF @musicedtech because she is an expert on Music Technology in the Classroom! Giver her a follow 2day! #
- Please help my welcome Mandy Schlegel to the Music Education Twitterverse! @mandischlegel Help her expand her PLN on Twitter! #
- I successfully got a version of Google CloudCourse up after picking @dgoerlich 's brain on install trouble… It's interesting…. #
- Reading: #MusEdChat Update (http://bit.ly/dD9jON) Testing for @Zweibz7 #
- RT @Zweibz7: Just updated the #MusEdChat landing page with links to posts by @justine_robin and @evarela! Check it out: http://bit.ly/cVuNt0 #
- Looking to get started on Twitter as a musician but don't know who to follow? Check my Instant Twitter PLN: http://bit.ly/1zvJa1 #
- RT @awillis2: Our school is looking for a piano teacher, a voice teacher, and a violin teacher. We are located in the Central Jersey area. #
- There is a direct link to My Upcoming Webinar on Music Education Twitter and PLNs here at MusTech.Net: http://bit.ly/bMIg3M #musedchat #
- Looking for Educational Teachers k-12/University Profs. Active with Twitter in the greater Pittsburgh Area for local PLN: PLS RT #
- RT @SmartMusic: #musedchat Free Webinar @SoundTree TONIGHT 5/27 7-8PM EST Finale 2010 Tips and Tricks for Music Educators http://ht.ly/1JImH #
- Note: NO #MUSEDCHAT This Mon.: To Resume on June 7th. Pre-Webinar at 7PM EDT prior to Chat: Sign up now: http://bit.ly/deBkRX #
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D., is an industry innovator, educator, clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many music and education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator in higher education, he made the move into industry in 2018.
As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in many capacities during his tenure including Professor of music, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Associate/Assistant Chair of Music and Fine Arts, Director of Jazz Studies.
He finished his tenure at the college as the Director of Bands, where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Band, and various smaller ensembles. He continues to guest direct bands, consult with music programs, and adjudicate ensembles and programs today.
He has been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries.
He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, SBO, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications.
He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website: jpisano.com.