Last Updated on
- Here is a new and amazing twitter app called twylah, check out what it can do here: http://bit.ly/bGRKMw #edchat #musedchat #twitterapp #
- TweepML Stats for the Music Education Twitter List: over 1,000 follows have been generated by this list: http://bit.ly/cfMuKC #musiced #
- Dear computer… I am a google times smarter than you-SUBMIT TO MY WILL! Do what I think, not what I actually code. #readmymindmakeitso #
- Check out @scott_watson 's new elementray instrumental wiki: http://bit.ly/dhcM4i #
- Ok, off to work on some city council business -working on getting a bridge rededicated for Veterans killed during service. #theleastwecando #
- Wow, I have something so cool to show the #musiced folks with MusicEdNews.com & RSS integration via ipad-just don't know when I'll have time #
- Newbie Mus. Educators on TW, Ramp up your interaction by subscribing to all of these AWESEOME Mus. Tweeps: http://bit.ly/asXxHk #musiced #ff #
- We've added more Feeds! (To MusicEdNews that is). Check out the brief update here… http://bit.ly/bTOekE #musiced #musedchat #
- So I have about 70 unread facebook messages-good grief-Ok, one at a time. if you sent me one in the last 3 weeks sorry! Try twitter! :) #
- The Story behind American Visions: TJ Weller: http://bit.ly/9t31dT Great piece of band literature… #
- WordPress 3.0 is now available, aptly name Thelonious. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/a9szt5 #
- I've updated the Music Education Twitter list on MusTech.net -Including "ones to watch" Check it out here: http://bit.ly/1zvJa1 #
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is an industry innovator, education clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator at Grove City College, he made the move into industry in 2018. As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in various roles over his tenure including the Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Assistant and Associate Chairs of Music and Music and Fine Arts, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Director of Jazz Studies, Stage Manager, and he finished his tenure as the Director of Bands where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Bands, and various small ensembles.
He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries. He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.
#biography #bio #josephmpisano #josephpisano #musiced #musiceducation #industryleader