Dr. Pisano’s Weekly Tweet Digest; Dig-in and find something great!
Please follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pisanojm and Join or Music, Education, and Technology PLN of Twitter users!
- Finishing 2 ipad Music Application Reviews on MusTech.Net Reviews Today: LineSpace and DoReMemory (younger kid music apps). #
- REally OLD music joke heard again today… Difference between a viola and violin? Viola’s burn longer! Made me smile. :) #
- I know most of you that follow me don’t care about SQL issues, but I fixed a major SQL bug at a client and am jazzed!!! #
- Please RT and Vote for the Kids that sent Drawings for Google: http://www.google.com/doodle4google/vote.html #edchat #musedchat #
- Very Busy Today with Non-Music Related Technology Work… #
- A Special Thanks 2 @MusicEdTech for Guest-hosting the #musedchat last night! Just finished the 1st draft of transcript. Looks successful! #
- Just finished a late night update to the GroveCityOnline.com site… Now off to bed for a few hours! :) #
- Blogger Love: Have you Commented-on or Re-Tweeted one of your Favorite Blog Posts lately? #edchat #musedchat #
- iSchoolBand Kicking it with their NEW BETA, CHECK IT OUT! http://bit.ly/9mjOWQ #musedchat #edchat #
- iSchoolBand Kicking it with their NEW BETA, CHECK IT OUT! http://bit.ly/9mjOWQ #FB #
- #musedchat Tonight 8PM EDT/12AMGMT: What methods do you use to introduce & improve rhythm reading/writing in the classroom setting? #
- Sunday, Mar. 31st 2007 at 11PM EST I joined Twitter-My Tweets Fill 156 PGS of a PDF. Get yours here: http://bit.ly/8XuMCw #edchat #musedchat #
- #edtech #ipad Anybody Using Print-n-Share with PC? This or PrintCentral or Other? #
- #musedchat 8PM EDT/12AM GMT Topic: What methods do U use 2 intro & improve rhythm reading/writing in the classroom setting. #
- #musedchat @MusicEdTech ,AKA BARBARA Freedman,will be guest-moderating tonight’s chat. Poll closes in apx. 1 hour! http://twtpoll.com/ljosa5 #
- RT @MiamiFlute: The Value of College – http://nyti.ms/8X7TIR |A Great Read! #
- Don’t forget #musedchat tonight at 8PM EDT 12AM (MIDNIGHT) GMT Stilll 3 hours to vote on the topic: http://twtpoll.com/ljosa5 #
- RT @tomwhitby: There is no better time than now to join Almost 4,000 collaborating Educators on The EDU PLN Ning. Join us! http://www.edupln.com #
- RT @MusicEdTech: iPad users, please respond RT @cchausis: iPad users.. how are you printing? |SEE This: http://bit.ly/aas70B #
- 12 Powerful TWT Apps. For Educators: http://bit.ly/bJGGku Add your fav Ed.TWT apps in the comment section: http://bit.ly/bJGGku #
- Mus.Ed.Twitter List over 50-Create an Instant Mus.PLN by following them all via TweepML: http://bit.ly/1zvJa1 #musedchat #mused #
- Check my UPDATED Official Twitter List for Mus. Ed: Create an INSTANT Mus. PLN with it: http://bit.ly/1zvJa1 #edchat #musedchat #
- Still Time to vote in tomorrow’s #MusEdChat topic poll! It Closes tomorrow at noon http://bit.ly/ct2V53 #
- “You remind me of a man” … #
- Have you seen @staffnote ‘s updated Embeddable Staff Note Program Recently? Very useful: http://bit.ly/9zpVmY #musedchat #edchat #
- RT @Zweibz7: Have you voted in this week’s #MusEdChat topic poll yet? http://twtpoll.com/ljosa5 #
- RT @mtec2011 (Aus) now has a Facebook page. Click on the “Like” button at top to stay in touch http://tinyurl.com/27mcyw4 #
- Finally got the entire WEBCAM as a Document Camera Pieces all worked out now… I’ve got a HD version for under $75.00… post soon. #
- Lots of graduation stuff this week/weekend… Haven’t had too much time to TWEET/write. Back at it soon! Trumpet Fanfare group out 2day! #
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D., is an industry innovator, educator, clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many music and education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator in higher education, he made the move into industry in 2018.
As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in many capacities during his tenure including Professor of music, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Associate/Assistant Chair of Music and Fine Arts, Director of Jazz Studies.
He finished his tenure at the college as the Director of Bands, where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Band, and various smaller ensembles. He continues to guest direct bands, consult with music programs, and adjudicate ensembles and programs today.
He has been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries.
He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, SBO, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications.
He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website: jpisano.com.