Last Updated on
The Rundown of Weekly Tweets by Dr. Joseph Pisano:
Please follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pisanojm and Join or Music, Education, and Technology PLN of Twitter users!
- #pmea10 your Registration Line is too long… You need more people for registration… Level of frustration of attendees is very high. #
- #pmea10 Had a great conversation with @jimfrankel & Jess Satryan (former GC grad) after the close of exhibits. Be sure to stop by and c-me! #
- People tweeting #PMEA10 @SoundTree @jimfrankel @SmartMusic @thomasjwest @belletuttoamor @andrewritenour @Finale_Music @heistes @p0s8u #
- Talking with R. Tad Greig from Westminster College and Phi Beta Mu PA President at #pmea10 #
- Talking with Hubert Toney from Clarion University at #pmeal10 #
- Dave Seifert from Pittsburgh State Stopped by… Check them out for your rigging needs! #pmea10 #
- Just had a great talk with Ray Rotuna from Pittsburgh’s Trombino…great conversation about Steinways! #pmea10 #
- Just gave @jimfrankel my iPad to try out… He’s lovin’ it! #pmea10 #
- Just gave @jimfrankel my iPad to try out… He’s lovin’ it! #
- En-Route to #PMEA10 Please check-in with me at the Grove City Booth! Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones! #
- MusTech Class today…Students pointed me to this awesome video: Birthday Cake Sill String Fail: http://bit.ly/1GJdCQ Yes! #
- Twitter folks attending PMEA in Pittsburgh today or soon-Please use the Hash #PMEA10 so that we all can track the tweetage! #
- Good Morning all, Check out the write up of my Jazz Appreciation Lesson at MENC today: http://is.gd/bC0y5 Also, #PMEA10 starts! #
- Looking for some awesome peer-reviewed Music Ed Web Articles? Check the #mused Blog Carnival archives: http://is.gd/bB4mH #
- Currenlty Testing Skype with Ron Stitt for Phi Beta Mu meeting at #pmea10 #
- Loving the concept of the #140conf , looking forward to some fantastic tweets from those actively attending. #
- Major Universities and Israel Ban the iPad: http://is.gd/bADmJ -I’m sure this connection issues will be rectified though… #
- In case you missed it this morning: MusTech.Net Post -Three Major Things I don’t Like About the iPad – http://is.gd/bACQZ #fb #
- Post From MusTech.Net: Three Major Things I don’t Like About The New iPad…http://bit.ly/bfUpug #fb #
- Sorry I missed the #musedchat tonight folks! Did you miss me? :) Just pulled the tweets for @Zweibz7 to work-up from today #
- If you missed the Monday mix at MusTech.Net -you missed some great stuff! ME Bloggers don’t forget the Mus. Carnival: http://is.gd/bh5oP #
- Finished the Mon. Mix @ MusTech.Net-will be up in a few hours. Also, ME Bloggers Don’t forget the carnival: http://is.gd/byNqx #
- Working on the Monday Morning Music News Mix at MusTech.Net … Any pictures of hot coffee anyone? #
- #musedchat topic 2morrow-What music topics are important to teach in classroom music? 8pm EST #
- Pretty close Topic Race for #musedchat -3 hours left: http://is.gd/byx79 Current lead: What Topics are impor. to teach in mus. #
- Only 12 hours to vote for the
MusEdChat topic (4/19/10) http://twtpoll.com/ql6cy8 #twtpoll #
- Started the first reviews of iPad Music Technology/Education Apps this weekend.Developers send us your apps: http://is.gd/br32E #ipad #
- Music Educators Don’t forget to bookmark MusicEdNews.Com -Latest Mus. Ed. Info from multiple sources! http://musicednews.com #
- Just got through talking with the person behind @menc ! What a great conversation about Music, Technology AND web 2.0! #
- RT @RandallFoster: Naxos, Music Business with A Vision http://bit.ly/bnNW8s via @addthis @seanhickey @naxosusa @naxosrecords @naxosmusiclib #
- authorSTream is now iPad ready! Yes, I love authorstream -search for my presentations on it! #
- RT @Zweibz7: At MusicEdMajor.net: #MusEdChat Recap – Relevance (3/29/2010) http://goo.gl/fb/V1RMj #
- I just posted about the New #mused Technology Guide from @Soundtree @ http://is.gd/bvyIa ~It’s very nice! #musedchat #edchat #
- I am moving to a state of amazement with some of the free music apps… Mustech.net iPad music app reviews start Tuesday… #
- Loving life tweeting from my new iPad and tweetdeck! #
- I just saw this! Ning will no longer be free: http://is.gd/buhhm /via @mrsnyhof: #
- That’s Crazy -TwitterTools hasn’t worked right on MusTech.Net for about 4 months..today it works and 100s of tweets posted… go figure?!? #
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D., is an industry innovator, educator, clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many music and education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator in higher education, he made the move into industry in 2018.
As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in many capacities during his tenure including Professor of music, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Associate/Assistant Chair of Music and Fine Arts, Director of Jazz Studies.
He finished his tenure at the college as the Director of Bands, where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Band, and various smaller ensembles. He continues to guest direct bands, consult with music programs, and adjudicate ensembles and programs today.
He has been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries.
He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, SBO, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications.
He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website: jpisano.com.