Last Updated on
- "College Majors HandBook",Neeta Fog, -Elementary Ed, Music/Dance, Social work, Home Economics the LOWEST paying majors http://bit.ly/3WCzVE #
- Wolverine Marching Band at Carnegie Mellon Today…Should be fun -IF it doesn't rain! #
- Well it's official-students must be ripping off some of my posts for school assignments as I'm getting hits from plagiarismdetect.com now… #
- Ahh Yes….The sound of Brass Class at 8:00 a.m. -nothing like people that don't play brass bombastically brining in the morning…. #
- Just finished putting the Sept. 5th GCC Football Game Flickr PhotoStream Up…Find it here: http://bit.ly/pL2LC #
- Since I got a Xbox 360 I haven't played many PC computer games -here is a new freeware gamebooster if your PC is slow: http://tr.im/ydC3 #
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is an industry innovator, education clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator at Grove City College, he made the move into industry in 2018. As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in various roles over his tenure including the Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Assistant and Associate Chairs of Music and Music and Fine Arts, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Director of Jazz Studies, Stage Manager, and he finished his tenure as the Director of Bands where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Bands, and various small ensembles.
He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries. He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.
#biography #bio #josephmpisano #josephpisano #musiced #musiceducation #industryleader