Last Updated on
I thought it was time to remind/tell about and announce to the readers of our weblog some of the awesome RSS feeds and NEWS features that are a part of mustech.net. I know that you love our articles, posts and podcasts but there is so much more! If you look down the left sidebar of mustech.net, you will find the latest News and Headlines about Music Education and Music Technology. These are custom feeds that I have either designed or aggregated from thousands of news sources. They include:
- Asides: News and Announcements that I find particularly interesting
- Recent Comments: The latest from people our sites who are linking to mustech.net or commenting
- Music Education in the News: Aggregated from over 4000 News sources! The latest, most current news related to music and education on the web!
- Music Technology in the News: Aggregated from over 4000 News sources! The latest, most current news related to music and technology on the web!
- Other Great Music Articles: These are compiled by our sister site: http://musicednews.com If you have a newsworthy and active blog that you feel would be a good contributor for musicednews.com, please let us know!
- Sphere news! Did you like an article you read at mustech.net? Click on the Sphere link above every post to find even more related articles.
- News From the Blogosphere: On the right sidebar is a widget from blogrush that pulls in related news and stories.
- Become a VIP/Premiere Reader or follow the news of those who are: Click on the reader pane in the right sidebar.
- Answers Enabled Web Site: Double Click any word on this blog for more information!
Above all, please join our conversation and say hello by leaving a comment at any post! It is great to know when someone has visited and either liked or disliked a post. LET US KNOW…. REALLY! :)
Mustech.net is not only striving to bring you relevant and timely information, but we want you to be a part of it too! Be a part of our “global conversation” about music, education and technology, get involved today!
[tags] syndication, music education, music news, music headlines, music information, music updates, latest news, mustech.net, joseph pisano [/tags]
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D., is an industry innovator, educator, clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many music and education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator in higher education, he made the move into industry in 2018.
As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in many capacities during his tenure including Professor of music, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Associate/Assistant Chair of Music and Fine Arts, Director of Jazz Studies.
He finished his tenure at the college as the Director of Bands, where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Band, and various smaller ensembles. He continues to guest direct bands, consult with music programs, and adjudicate ensembles and programs today.
He has been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries.
He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, SBO, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications.
He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website: jpisano.com.