Camstudio has just updated their screen and audio recording software this past month. If you are looking for software to record your computer screen and create tutorials for computer software; this software is amazing. You can find out more about it here.
If you are looking for great free video streaming software such as this, there is no need to look any further. CamStudio is easy to use and produces a great final product. This software could easily be integrated into any technology curriculum. A special thanks to Nick and the folks at CamStudio for making such a fine product available for free.
CamStudio is able to record all screen and audio activity on your computer and create industry-standard AVI video files and using its built-in SWF Producer can turn those AVIs into lean, mean, bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
Here are just a few ways you can use this software:
- You can use it to create demonstration videos for any software program
- Or how about creating a set of videos answering your most frequently asked questions?
- You can create video tutorials for school or college class
- You can use it to record a recurring problem with your computer so you can show technical support people
- You can use it to create video-based information products you can sell
- You can even use it to record new tricks and techniques you discover on your favourite software program, before you forget them
[tags] camstudio, free video streaming, streaming software, screencast, freeware [/tags]