Last Updated on
There are a number of new integrated features on Mustech.net that you may not be aware of and I thought it was about time I announced them so you can take full advantage of the powerful features I’ve included into this site.
Totally Cool Features:
- Hover over any link on the page to see a preview of where it leads to
- Double-Click on any word on the page and get a definition (while your at it, click on a sponsor that interests you! :wink: )
- See related articles from around the web by using the Ajax enabled Sphere: Related content links located above each article
- Use the Live Search and Highlight feature, type and wait for answers
- Check out the AJAX enabled Blogroll in the sidebar, find other related sites
- Translate the page into any one of eight languages form the sidebar
- Use the TABS across the top of the site for quick navigation
- Check out where visitors are coming from by using the clustrmap in the sidebar
- See who is online and quick stats by visiting the links in the sidebar
- Play a podcast from within the Mustech.net site by clicking on the play button!
Sharing, Syndicating and Distributing the Articles:
- Quick Print -located above each post.
- Email to a friend -located above each post.
- Twit This, Twitter fans -located after each single post
- Social Bookmarking (includes digg, stumbleupon, del.icio.us, blinkbits, taggly and more -located after each single post
- Subscribe withRSS -located in the sidebar and after each post
- Custom emails -everytime a new post is sent by registering in the sidebar
- Subscribe to the Newsletter- every week updates, in the sidebar
Quicklinks to Great Information:
- Podcasts, Video Series, Noteworthy sites and more located in the sidebar “Quick Links”
- Check out the select, related music articles coming in from the my custom online aggregator http://musicednews.com in the sidebar
- Checkout everything we offer by visiting the archives
- View related posts from techorati by clicking on the technorati tag links at the bottom of each post
Join in on the Conversation:
- Leave a comment -after every single post (if your one of our repeat contributors, please don’t forget to get a gravatar, they work in both the comments and the forums! http://gravatar.com)
- Use the custom emoticons in every comment you make here
- Start a debate or ask a question in the tech forum
- Leave a “shout-out” on the tech forum page
- Leave us a comment by using the Ajax Enabled Comment form
Keep me posted on what you like, what you don’t and what you would like to see! And really, please join in on our conversation here. :smile:
~J. Pisano[tags] mustech.net, wordpress plugins, cool factor, wordpress, plugins [/tags]
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is an industry innovator, education clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator at Grove City College, he made the move into industry in 2018. As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in various roles over his tenure including the Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Assistant and Associate Chairs of Music and Music and Fine Arts, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Director of Jazz Studies, Stage Manager, and he finished his tenure as the Director of Bands where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Bands, and various small ensembles.
He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries. He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.
#biography #bio #josephmpisano #josephpisano #musiced #musiceducation #industryleader