Last Updated on
I’ve been hard at work to bring you some great enhancements for using this site. Some of the major upgrades are:
1. Snap Preview– Hover your mouse over any HTTP link on this site and see a preview of where it goes.
2. Technical Glossary-I’ve actually included two upgrades in these categories:
a) IMM Dictionary
b) Google Get Def
Example click on the icons or words following (a new window will open):
An example of Get Def using the word MIDI:
3. Technical Forum– It’s up and running and already answering questions.
You need to be registered to post questions, but anyone can read the comments. Register today so that you can be included in the discussions! You can get to the forum by clicking the Tech. Forum tab on the top of the web site or by bookmarking this link: http://www.mustech.net/tech-forum
4. Related Posts– Now when you read a post at MUSicTechnology.NET you will also be given up to five related posts at the end of the article.
5. Landing Zone– When people come to Misjudgingly.NET, from search engines, they will be greeted with more options.
Example, click on the following link:
Choose the mustech.net option (about three down) and see what happens.
6. Sponsor Links Are Working- If you feel that this site is useful, please consider clicking on a sponsor link (or two or three!) to help support the site. It doesn’t cost you anything and it will help support the cost of running a site such as this. AND most of the advertisements are useful!
7. Better Bookmarks- Following each post are social bookmarking options. These are much more clear than before and now offer more options as well.
More to come soon!
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is an industry innovator, education clinician and lecturer, trumpeter and conductor, and the creator of many education websites. He is currently the Vice President of Innovation and Engagement at Keystone Ridge Designs, Inc. After twenty-three years as a professor and administrator at Grove City College, he made the move into industry in 2018. As one of the youngest full professors in Grove City’s history, he served in various roles over his tenure including the Technical Director of the Pew Fine Arts Center, Assistant and Associate Chairs of Music and Music and Fine Arts, Director of Music and Fine Arts Technology, Director of Jazz Studies, Stage Manager, and he finished his tenure as the Director of Bands where he directed the college’s Symphonic Concert Band, Wind Ensemble, Marching Band, Pep Bands, and various small ensembles.
He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award, the PA Citation of Excellence, and named a “member for life” of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators, an associate member of the American Bandmasters Association, a past President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association, and a member of various education and music honoraries. He has written for numerous publications including DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and was the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine for eight years; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. He is an active conductor, trumpeter, clinician, and educator. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.
#biography #bio #josephmpisano #josephpisano #musiced #musiceducation #industryleader