Technologies That Make A More Efficient Band Director -BDWC
The items in this post are connected to my 10 Amazing Technologies clinic that I performed at the Band Directors Workshop on June 9 at Capital University. This clinic was focused on technologies that I personally use to make myself more efficient and organized as a collegiate Band Director and Music Professor.
TEN AMAZING Technologies to Make You More Efficient as a Band Director:
- SIRI (and now Cortana) –really smart phones
- HOT TIP – Don’t write down items any more –take a picture!
- Google Spreadsheet for Adjudication or anything else
- Google Forms
- Feedback through Surveys
- Flubaroo (add-on)
- Spotify Playlists
- Bluetooth Devices
- Facebook Groups for Students
- For Staff
- REMIND Texting
- PDF Protect
- Apple TV and Chromecast
- Bonus: Quizlet – make amazing quizzes complete with assessment and learning tools!
- Bonus 2: Form letters using MS WORD and Excel – the end all in e-mail communication!