Below are some quick links to/about the software discussed in the past two day’s VFCC course, Multimedia Authoring:
- Tiki-Toki -Fantastic and Beautiful Interactive Timeline Creation Software (online)
- Dipity – Another good example of Timeline Creation Software (online)
YouTube Channels are great for curating videos into categorized groups.
Web 2.0 Audio Site for Storing and Playing Audio files:
Alternative to YouTube:
Glogs (Graphic Blog):
- Glogster (Education Version)
- Glogpedia (Search 1000s of glogs by subject)
- Click to see a GREAT example from the class about Marching Bands!
Glogster is an incredible tool to make interactive “posters” with…
PhotoStream Instant Picture Website:
iCloud’s album-based picture website tool may just be the fastest way to set up a beautiful picture-based website. (iOS device required)