Gems From My VFCC Multimedia Authoring Course: Final Day
…well, it has come and gone!
Here are some of the links to the software/tips discussed in the final class of my VFCC course, Multimedia Authoring.
Video Editing Online:
- YouTube Video Editor – Great Non-Linear Video (NLE) Editor to teach the basics (and everyone can access it for free)
- YouTube Video Editor Manual
- Pinterest Main Page
- Pinstamatic – All of the super COOL things you wish you could do with Pinterest to make it Educational and more Exciting!
- Spotify – Simply amazing access to LEGAL music
- Apps on Spotify – the Official 411
- Top Spotify apps -via Digital Trends
- iBoook Author – the original, free software for making iBooks
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is the creator of many education websites, a lecturer, clinician, trumpeter, and conductor. He is currently the Associate Chair of Music and Director of Bands in the Calderwood School of Arts at Grove City College in PA. He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award and the PA Citation of Excellence. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators and the current Vice-President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He also writes for DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and is the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.