iPad Music / Music Education App: A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Overview
As many of you know, I’ve recently become involved with A.P.S. Development LLC and we have just released an incredible iPad app (-soon to be for the iPhone too!) for musicians named A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro. This is an incredible app for any musician or anyone working with music and if you have an iPad, DEFINITELY worth checking out.
Because reading about A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro doesn’t really do the application justice, I’ve created a ten minute video overview / review of the program for those that would like to see it “in action”. I hope that you become as excited about this app as I am and help us to spread the word about it!
A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Overview Video:
Direct URL Link ( …in case you are not seeing the video embed above):
A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Quick Functionality Guide:
- Chromatic Tuner
- Pitch Pipe
- Audio Recorder with integrated iPod player
- Metronome with preset(s) ability
- Integrated Notepad
- Integrated Web Browser
- Integrated Calendar
- Fingering Charts
- Music Terms and Translations
- PDF Viewer and Annotator (Upload your music and mark it or upload anything else and mark it!)
- VGA-Enabled Output for the both the ORIGINAL iPad and the iPad 2
- Instrument Transpositions
- Instrument Sonority (best and practical)
- Score Orders
- Sample Seating Charts
- Common Guitar Chords and more!
- A.P.S. Development LLC home
- A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Homepage
- iTunes A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro App Store page
- MusTech.Net announcement about A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro
- Read the A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro User’s Guide
- Download the A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Flyer
- Follow A.P.S. Development LLC on Twitter
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is the creator of many education websites, a lecturer, clinician, trumpeter, and conductor. He is currently the Associate Chair of Music and Director of Bands in the Calderwood School of Arts at Grove City College in PA. He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award and the PA Citation of Excellence. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators and the current Vice-President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He also writes for DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and is the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.