iPad Music App – A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro – Now Available!
- PDF Viewer and Annotator for Sheet Music, Scores, or anything PDF – includes multiple pens, highlighters, “stickies” and colors to use. It also allows you to export and import PDFs in a variety of ways including exporting via e-mail.
- Chromatic tuner with pitch pipe functionality – calibration options from 420-460 Hz.
- Audio Recorder and Player – record at three different qualities, e-mail your recordings, open and play any of your iPod library and play-lists directly from within the app.
- Metronome – multiple options including the ability to save five presents
- Timer/Stopwatch – great for recording timings of rehearsals, concerts, or individual tunes – also includes the ability to e-mail all of your recorded times via a formatted text-table
- Integrated Calendar – no need to go out of the app and back into it to access your iPad calendars
- Integrated Browser – you don’t have to close the app to get to the Internet – in addition, by using this browser, point your URL to any PDF and have the option to save it directly to the PDF annotator
- Glossaries – “scores” of great information for quick retrieval including, language translations, transposition information, guitar chords, instrument fingerings, and more
- A built-in, playable, circle of fifths instrument including major and minor chords
It truly is the “All-in-One” iPad tool for musicians!
Find a complete array of photos and more details about this very cool iPad music app here:
Find out more about the company behind this awesome iPad music app here:
View the user’s manual for this totally amazing iPad music app here:
A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro Users Manual (ver. 1.0)
You can purchase A.P.S. MusicMaster Pro today directly from the Apple store:
A.P.S. Music Master Pro Apple Store Direct Link
I hope you all will shortly find this one of your MOST FAVORITE music tools!
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is the creator of many education websites, a lecturer, clinician, trumpeter, and conductor. He is currently the Associate Chair of Music and Director of Bands in the Calderwood School of Arts at Grove City College in PA. He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award and the PA Citation of Excellence. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators and the current Vice-President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He also writes for DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and is the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.