Navigating The 21st Century Notation Landscape With Noteflight
I am pleased to post my clinic materials from the Noteflight Clinic that I presented at the 2011 Michigan Music Conference. This was a hands-on clinic where I “walked” people through using the software. Please use the following links to access the materials.
The free version was covered extensively in the clinic, but I did make mention of the Crescendo, Studio, and Classroom Versions as well.
- Handout – MMC 2011 Noteflight Cilnic Handout [PDF] – Right-Click – Save-as
- Noteflight – Noteflight Quick Keys and Short Cuts [PDF] – Right-Click -Save-as
- Tutorial – Direct Link: Noteflight Materials [PDF] – Wiki @ CCARH.org
Noteflight Site Links:
- Studio – http://www.noteflight.com/info/learn_more_private
- Classroom/District – http://www.noteflight.com/info/learn_more_k12
- Crescendo – http://www.noteflight.com/info/learn_more_individual
- Manual – http://www.noteflight.com/info/help
- Overview of creating and sharing music with Noteflight
- Basic editing: note entry and modification
- Editing with Drag and Drop
- Advanced editing #1: Cut/Copy/Paste/Repeat, part and measure insertion, and other techniques