New ME Bloggers (Music Education) Added For April 2008!
The list continues to grow and apparently April Showers brings ME Blogger Power! (You know that was funny err.. lame!) Please say hello and take the time to visit the following new ME Bloggers! I will be posting the complete compiled list in the next few days!
37. Roger Whaley, http://rogerwhaley.blogspot.com-The BandEdToolShed
38. Martha Grondin, http://mgrondin.edublogs.org-Artful, Tuneful, Beatful
39. Kevin Tuck, http://percussioneducationonline.com -Percussion Education Online
40. Janice Tuck, http://www.musicteachersblog.com -The Music Teachers Blog
41. Steve Raybould, http://pmsbnc.blogspot.com-Band and Chours and PMS/PJHS
42. Matthew Beresik, http://mdberesik.wordpress.com -Music, Life, Education, Technology (M-LET)
Please take the time to visit these new ME Bloggers and welcome them to our campaign! I have a few more to post, but I’m still waiting on some data from them. If you want to join our campaign, Now’s The Time! (To use a name from one of my favorite jazz tunes).
I will be getting the new ME Bloggers their FREE NAXOS CODE information in the next few days. I have sent emails out to the first 36 already, if you did not get them, please email me at info[at]mustech.net your email information.
I’m doing the best I can to keep up with all of this… expect more related ME posts in the near future!
Joseph M. Pisano, Ph.D. is the creator of many education websites, a lecturer, clinician, trumpeter, and conductor. He is currently the Associate Chair of Music and Director of Bands in the Calderwood School of Arts at Grove City College in PA. He been named a TI:ME Teacher of the Year, received the JEN Jazz Educator Award and the PA Citation of Excellence. He is a past Vice President of the Technology Institute for Music Educators and the current Vice-President of the PA Intercollegiate Bandmasters Association. He also writes for DCI Magazine, Teaching Music Magazine, and is the Educational Editor for In-Tune Monthly Magazine; he has contributed hundreds of articles to various publications. Find out more at his website jpisano.com.